skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, March 4, 2007

how long does it take to really fall asleep?

No, seriously. Because for Baby Bugg, it takes approximately...oh, I don't know...FOREVER.

He's down - in his bed now - we'll see how long that lasts. I'm so tired that I'm not even attempting to watch Desperate Housewives. I'm going to bed.

It's not like it matter too much anyways, I'll be up in about 15 minutes or so probably.

New motherhood is rough.

Wish me luck.
Posted by DeadEyeLizzie at 10:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

So this is what it's like...

Contributors

  • DeadEyeLizzie
  • Grannylou
  • grandmabugg

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2007 (39)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (16)
      • a day at the park with friends...
      • sittin' up and takin' notice!
      • how can i leave this?
      • pics from the trip home
      • don't worry!
      • Rock-n-roll Cowboy
      • Levi got shot in the thigh.
      • Where cuteness abides.
      • And a Grandma on Saturday!
      • We had Thursday on Friday....
      • More pics of Levi & Hannah
      • Wake up Sleepyhead!
      • Daycare, shmaycare...
      • It's nice to have someone my size around.
      • Growing like a weed...a very cute one!
      • how long does it take to really fall asleep?
 
Powered By Blogger