Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Daycare, shmaycare...

I officially enrolled Levi in Tiny Tots Daycare yesterday. It was such a bag of mixed emotions...relief knowing that it's taken care of and also sadness...knowing that it's taken care of. I'm so excited to go back to work but so sad that I won't get to see his every move the way I have been. It's a nice place though and I think he'll get taken care of well. It's just hard knowing that every time he cries, I pick him up and that will be changing greatly in just a few short weeks.

He's definitely talking more, which is awesome. In fact, he's laying on my bed right now, chattering a bit and smiling to himself. I wonder what he's thinking.

I'm thinking I'm hungry and in approximately 5 minutes, he will be too. Must run.

1 comment:

DeadEyeLizzie said...

I was wrong - he only gave me 2 minutes of peace after I wrote this blog.